Saturday, August 28, 2010

New Blog Design

I'll be back on Monday with some more posts (continuing my look at Oliver Stone's films), but first I wanted to point out the obvious: I've redesigned the blog (yet again).  So I guess I've re-redesigned the blog. Anywho, if you look up top there are now neat little tabs that will take you to a specified page with links. I will place the current year's reviews in a tab at the top (and when I was doing this I was shocked to see that I've reviewed exactly three films this year!) and any previous years will be placed on the right under their appropriate label. Also, I've added a neat little quote that from Jim Emerson...it's pretty much perfect.  In addition, I've added tabs for any of the major features or blogathons I've done on the blog (Italian Horror, Summer of Slash, and Best Films of the 2000's). So, yeah...hope you like the new look, and I'll be back Monday.

7 comments

  1. The new design looks really nice, and most of all, extremely elegant.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think the new design looks really cool. Also, I wanted to thank you for posting my PTA blogathon banner and I really hope you might participate as well. Thanks again!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks for the kind words, Shubhajit.

    Thanks, Jeremy. I will be submitting a piece I wrote earlier this year on PUNCH-DRUNK LOVE. I can't wait to see what others have to say about one of my favorite modern filmmakers.

    ReplyDelete
  4. You're sporting a great new look here Kevin. I thought for a second I was in the wrong place! It's neat and sophisticated.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Looks good to me -- the tabs are great up at the top and make for easy navigation.

    Maybe resize the header so it doesn't take up so much of the page vertically?

    ReplyDelete
  6. I tried tweaking the re-sizing stuff...but nothing seemed to change. I'll see if I can keep tweaking.

    ReplyDelete
  7. You'll need to resize the actual picture on your hard drive first in order to do it...I'll download the picture and send you a resized copy.

    ReplyDelete