Dennis from Sergio Leone and the Inside Fly Rule has come up with another fun quiz...this time with a Halloween theme! This one is right up my alley.
First, a brief reminder that the Italian Horror Blog-a-thon is just a mere three days away. I hope you all have your posts ready. I'll be posting a community post here on Wednesday for everyone to send me links to their pieces via the comments section. Anyway, we're three days away. Should be fun!
My answers to the quiz follow the jump.
Gotta go with THE PIT AND THE PENDULUM
2) What horror classic (or non-classic) that has not yet been remade would you like to see upgraded for modern audiences?
3) Jonathan Frid or Thayer David?
4) Name the one horror movie you need to see that has so far eluded you.
5) Favorite film director most closely associated with the horror genre.
6) Ingrid Pitt or Barbara Steele?
7) Favorite 50’s sci-fi/horror creature.
9) Name a sequel in a horror series which clearly signaled that the once-vital franchise had run out of gas.
10) John Carradine or Lon Chaney Jr.?
11) What was the last horror movie you saw in a theater? On DVD or Blu-ray?
12) Best foreign-language fiend/monster.
13) Favorite Mario Bava movie.
15) Name a great horror director’s least effective movie.
16) Grayson Hall or Joan Bennett?
17) When did you realize that you were a fan of the horror genre? And if you’re not, when did you realize you weren’t?
18) Favorite Bert I. Gordon (B.I.G.) movie.
19) Name an obscure horror favorite that you wish more people knew about.
20) The Human Centipede-- yes or no?
21) And while we’re in the neighborhood, is there a horror film you can think of that you felt “went too far”?
22) Name a film that is technically outside the horror genre that you might still feel comfortable describing as a horror film.
23) Lara Parker or Kathryn Leigh Scott?
24) If you’re a horror fan, at some point in your past your dad, grandmother, teacher or some other disgusted figure of authority probably wagged her/his finger at you and said, “Why do you insist on reading/watching all this morbid monster/horror junk?” How did you reply? And if that reply fell short somehow, how would you have liked to have replied?
I was lucky to never have this happen.
26) Most frightening image you’ve ever taken away from a horror movie.
27) Your favorite memory associated with watching a horror movie.
28) What would you say is the most important/significant horror movie of the past 20 years (1992-2012)? Why?
29) Favorite Dr. Phibes curse (from either film).
30) You are programming an all-night Halloween horror-thon for your favorite old movie palace. What five movies make up your schedule?