2) Movie seen only on home format that you would pay to see on the biggest movie screen possible? (Question submitted by Peter Nellhaus)
3) Japan or France? (Question submitted by Bob Westal)
5) Of all the arts the movies draw upon to become what they are, which is the most important, or the one you value most?
13) Which DVD in your private collection screams hardest to be replaced by a Blu-ray? (Submitted by Peet Gelderblom)
15) Actor/actress who you feel automatically elevates whatever project they are in, or whom you would watch in virtually anything.
Actor – James Woods: Anytime I see the man pop up in a movie I become giddy. He's always doing something interesting or using some kind of odd quirk to make his characters overshadow the other actors he shares scenes with. Just watch how he immediately makes Clint Eastwood's ho-hum True Crime better, or how he elevates films like Cop and Diggstown. And watch how he does sleazy in Scorsese's Casino. He's always been one of the most unique actors in Hollywood.
17) Teresa Wright or Olivia De Havilland?
28) Is there a movie you have purposely avoided seeing? If so, why?
38) Name a film you actively hated when you first encountered it, only to see it again later in life and fall in love with it.
44) Favorite moment of self- or selfless sacrifice in a movie.