Monday, July 29, 2013

Carpenter Ranked

JohnCarpenter2010

As I'm working on the finishing touches for my first Frankenheimer post, I thought it would be nice to get some content on the blog today. So I offer this little list (something I've wanted to do for other director's in this series but have just completely spaced on doing) of what I think are the best Carpenter films. I know we all love lists! So have it. Make fun of me, list your own rankings, or be boring and agree with me. Anyway, I'm hoping my first Frankenheimer post will be up sometime tonight or, at the very latest, tomorrow morning. Thanks to all of those that have been following along!

1. Halloween
2. The Thing
3. Big Trouble in Little China
4. Assault on Precinct 13
5. Prince of Darkness
6. Ghosts of Mars
7. They Live
8. The Fog
9. Dark Star
10. Escape from New York
11. Vampires
12. Body Bags
13. In the Mouth of Madness
14. Escape from LA
15. Masters of Horror
16. The Ward
17. Christine
18. Starman
19. Village of the Damned
20. Memoirs of an Invisible Man

0 comments

Post a Comment