Friday, May 21, 2010

Thanks, whoever you are...


Browsing the blogosphere today I noticed that the LAMB blog is doing their annual Lammy's.  I knew this was coming down the pike, and yet I just don't care enough about nominating myself for these kinds of things.  Oh, that doesn't mean I think they aren't fun and cool rewards for hard working bloggers...they're just not for me; or, let me put it another way: as goddamn cheesy as it sounds I don't do this for things like Lammy's.  That being said, I read the nominations today, and no I didn't see my name on there for the final cut, but I did see my blog name down there for a number of categories:

Best Blog Name
Best Blogathon
Brainiac Award
Best Blog
Best Writer

Wow.  My point is...I didn't do this.  I didn't pimp myself out, here. So, whoever did throw my name out there for these: Thank you!  I appreciate it.  It's nice to know that what I'm doing here, tucked away in top northwest corner of the country, is being read and appreciated by people. It means a lot. Only two weeks left of school and work...then it's a whole lot of blogging.  I look forward to coming back to this as a full time hobby.  See ya in a few.

4 comments

  1. Hi! Kevin Olson,
    Congratulation! are in order...

    Kevin Olsen said,"I appreciate it. It's nice to know that what I'm doing here, tucked away in top northwest corner of the country, is being read and appreciated by people..."

    ...granted it's only a "game,"
    but it's good to be recognized by your..."blogging peers" or peers who blog.

    Kevin Olsen said,"Wow.My point is...I didn't do this. I didn't pimp myself out, here. So, whoever did throw my name out there for these: Thank you!

    LOL!!!!

    DeeDee ;-D

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oops!...I forget to add the letter "J" to your name...I knew that I was missing something.
    Please! Pardom not Pardon me...Kevin J. Olson.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Kevin,

    You're welcome. ; )



    Seriously, though, I don't know who else voted for ya but I know I put yer blog down a bunch of times. You deserve it my friend.

    ReplyDelete